Tuesday 8 February 2011

Quick catch up

Here is a quick up date of the last few weeks.
New hair cut... Here is a silly photo of me at the cinema.

Also had some awesome news that I am the newest member of the Gooey Grappling Girls! Really excited about filming with them next month.

I have been doing about 4 shoots a week recently. So lots of new photos on there way to me soon, I shall post them up as soon as poss.

Doing a small tour of the Midlands, leaving to start that on Friday, will be away for almost two weeks, really looking forward to it, and will be working with some awesome photographers whilst I am away.

Also won an ebay auction for a Nikon camera, and plan to start doing some self portrait work when it arrives, really excited about trying this!

Anyhoo watch this space for new photos soon!

Adreena x

No comments:

Post a Comment