Sunday 20 February 2011

Looooads of new super cool photos :D

I am now approaching the end of my modelling trip up North... I have two more days till I am back in London...
I have had a great time, and met and worked with some absolutely lovely, and talented people.
I have had a lot of photos emailed to me today...

These where taken by Shaun before I left for this trip, and also before I had my hair cut... Really pleased with them though...




Also Just got some fantastic new images from GSphoto... spent a couple of days with George and super pleased with the images we got, he has some great concepts and it was fun to try them out.





Also had a few more from The Deviant... So cool!



So pleased with how this trip has gone, and cant wait to start planning the next :)

No comments:

Post a Comment