Wednesday 16 February 2011

Half way through my modelling trip....

So last weekend I set off on my little trip up country to do as many photo shots as I could fit in...

I started my trip just outside of London working with GRphotography
I have only had test edits back from this shoot... but I love them and am far to impatient to wait to share them with you, so here is a naughty sneak peek of what we got.


After working with Glen I headed way up country to work with The Deviant.
Sooo pleased with these!




We spent 2 days shotting and got some really cool stuff... 

After shooting with the deviant, I headed over to shot with Clover and Dave... She has already edited a couple of shots, so I will post them up too. Really lovely to work with, and love the images!!





Still have another 6 days of shooting till I am back in London... So I'll keep you all updated as I go along.
x

1 comment:

  1. I love the Pictures. I'm glad you are having a good trip.

    ReplyDelete