Wednesday 25 May 2011

Photos from Somerset trip, Barcelona Fetish Weekend, and Jelly wrestling!

Big bumper update here covering a few things.
Firstly here are some of the images from my trip to Somerset last month
First up here is what I got up to with Chris James
He wanted me to keep tis all hush hush as its all far to nice and pretty for him. But I loves it and wanted to share it with you all.

Next up Eroticalia... I always love working with him, we always shoot the most wrong a twisted stuff. to be honest I probably can post most of what we shot! haha, but here are a couple...



I also did a little mini shoot with fellow fetish model Lex Eleven who has recently pick up a camera and started shooting other naked ladies.
Here are a few from that...


Also whilst I was in somerset I shoot some stuff for Captive Kink, sets arn't up yet, but i'm sure Rich will get them up some time soon.
Also did some video work for DK Enterprises, few videos of me on there now. 
Right thats enough about Somerset... 
Here are a few images from the RubberLuv show I did at the Barcelona Fetish Weekend...


Was great fun to spend time with Rosswel Ivory, and Emma Tiger, two other awesome UK models.

To finish off this blog post I will post up some pictures from the weekend where i wrestled in Jelly as part of the GoeyGrapplingGirls for the Croydon roller derby fund raiser.
I was wrestling the lovely Araneae




It was awesome fun, and I won yay!
Lots more photos coming soon from my trip to Scotland!

Dont forget to follow this blog!

Ad x








No comments:

Post a Comment