Tuesday 10 May 2011

Ed Godden and other resent adventures....

Hey hey
Been uber busy recently.
I did a little modeling tour of the South west and worked with many many photographers, Including Chris James, Eroticalia, Lex Eleven, Rich of Captive Kink, David V, and a few more... This all means that in the next couple of weeks I should get lots and lots of new pictures to show you guys. I've had a couple back already but will save them for now.
In the mean time I have just got a whole load of fucking awesome images from the shoot I did with Ed Godden... he is an awesome photographer, and often shoots for Front magazine (Which is kinda apparent from some of the images I am about to post hehe)
Hope you likey... Would love some feed back...






Also I worked with Mr John Tisbury this weekend just gone, We shoot some super cool bondage stuff, so cant wait to get those images back and share them with you all.
Also off up to Liverpool this weekend to model at Ely Deans event... Still a couple of space I believe if your a photographer that fancies booking...Link
Then after that I'm off to Scotland for a few days for more shoots. Some dates still available so give me a shout if your near Glasgow and wanna shoot me!
Hope your all enjoying the sun.
Much Love Ad x

No comments:

Post a Comment