Friday 5 August 2011

Catch up

Ok so it seems a while since I have last written a blog.
So here goes.
I am currently planning another tour up the country.
This is going to be from August the 25th through to September the 3rd.
The current route is looking a little like this:
August
Thurs 25th Birmingham
Fri 26th Liverpool
Sat 27th Liverpool/Manchester
Sun 28t Newcastle/ Carlisle
Mon 29th Edinburgh
Tue 30th Fife
Wed 31st Glasgow
Thurs 1st Glasgow
Fri 2nd Leeds
Sat 3rd Reading

There is a small amount of flexibilty in this route so if you want to book me but I don't seem to be quite in your area at the right time give me a shout and we can see what we can work out.
I will be traveling with my flat mate/awesome model Ely. You can book us together :)
This shot was recently taken by Tarmoo

Drop me a message at adreena.uk@gmail.com if your interested :)




I recently got some images back from my last trip up to Scotland when I worked with the talented Tom.
These are some of what we shot.

Also i'm pleased to say I now have over 100 followers on Twitter! yay! probably doesn't seem a lot of some of you guys out there, but it means a lot to me :)
If your not already following me add me here...Twitter

Anyway hope your all enjoying the sunshine :)
More pictures coming soon
Ad x

No comments:

Post a Comment