Sunday 3 April 2011

Lots of rope :)

So...
I have really  been focusing on rope bondage recently, as I really enjoy doing it.
So below I shall post some pictures  from the last few weeks shenanigans... Some professional shoots, some just for funsies.

Theses ones are part of a shoot I did with photographer Phil Moore, and rigger Lots of Knots.
We did a series of suspensions, which I feel turned out really well. Lots of Knots rope work was gorgeous, and I look forward to working with him lots more in the future.



Theses photos where taken by Roy during a rope session with Esinem, This was fantastic fun, Esinem is a total genius when it comes to rope, and I cant wait to work with him some more.

 This photo was taken at the  London Peer Rope Group, the rope work was done by Lots of Knots. This photo doesn't even show the tie completed, it was really stunning!

Any way lots more coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment